Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Before & After Chairs

I am so excited about these chairs!  I found them and could not pass them up!  A new coat of paint and a great fabric will totally revitalize them.  Now I just have to decide what color paint and which fabric will suit them best.   I have been searching for inspiration on how I will refurbish these beauties.  They would be acceptable for outdoor chairs, but I think they have so much more to offer!  So, the "after" of these chairs is still to come....but, these are some pictures I found of other "reborn" chairs that I love, and am considering for inspirational ideas,

These are my chairs......



These are the inspiration.....

{via: Janis}

{via: Susie}

{via: Kirsten Design Sponge}

{via: Nancy}

{via: Danielle}

{via: Jesse}

{via: Jessica}

{via: Susan}

No comments:

Post a Comment