Friday, March 18, 2011

Clean, Crisp & WHITE!

As I begin to "spring clean" and minimize my home, I find myself daydreaming about white.  I would love a house with white walls, white furniture, white everything!  We all love white rooms, but do we dare?  Well, with two German Shepherds and a black cat the answer for me is "NO"!  But I can take inspiration from the classic and clean look of white.  By keeping everything a little more monochromatic (even if it isn't white) you instantly get a cleaner look.  The key is to inccorporate various textures in the same color to create interest.  So check out these images of white rooms and you just might find yourself motivated for a little spring cleaning too!
xo
Carinne

 {via: vitahouse}

{via: Decor8}
{via: cococozy}

{via: Things-We-Heart}
{via: casa sugar}
{via: savor home}

2 comments:

  1. i want......NEED...that last kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person who created this post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    professional packers and movers chennai.

    ReplyDelete