The days of bedroom closets with bi fold doors and plastic Shelftrack shelving is over. Make way for the era of CUSTOM. Custom kitchens, custom furniture, custom wedding dresses, even custom appliances. So why stop short with your closet? After all, isn't it one of the most important and most used rooms in your house? I know I spend a lot of my time in mine!
See TIPS below to give your closet a quick face lift!
Below are some unique and truly draw dropping gorgeous closets. Inspired by famous kitchen designers (like Clive Christian and Christopher Peacock), Parisian boutiques and trendy high end clothing stores, these closets will make you want to redo yours...
TIPS TO GIVE YOUR CLOSET A FACE LIFT:
- Try painting it a fun color. Pick a color you would be more hesitant on choosing for one of your main rooms, like fuschia, peacock blue or glossy black!
- Line the walls with wallpaper to make it feel more cozy and inviting
- Add a unique light fixture or chandelier to the ceiling
- Hang artwork
- Add texture by stacking woven baskets on top of each other that hold scarves, gloves or clutches
- Place a scented candle, satchel or plug in in a disguised area....there is nothing better than walking into a space that smells as good as it looks, it just makes you want to stay longer :)
- Add an upholstered bench, ottoman or chair to soften the look and to give you a place to pile clothes!
- Try "displaying" your bags and jewelry. It will not only look cool, but I bet you will wear it more often simply because you see it!